Friday, January 22, 2010
You are cordially invited to participate online at the live online conference on the weekend of Feb 5-7, 2010. Each presentation will be for 45 min with 15 min for questions and answers. Please fill in the form and choose the day and time that would be suitable for you.
The themes for the presentations are:
* Connecting Online to Improve Instruction and Learning: Online Learning and Instructional Experiences
* Experiences with technology in face-to-face and online classes. What worked and what didn't work for you?
* How do you use technology to promote your online workshops, consultation, and communities?
* Research conducted on e-learning
* Books written on e-learning
Please access and enroll in CO10 Moodle: http://www.integrating-technology.com/course/view.php?id=89
The enrollment key is CO10.
The CO10 Team